Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Here we are at the beginning of a new year full of new resolutions, new ambitions, and new ideas.  So whats in store for Lake Erie Beach Glass?  Hopefully, it will be a year full of fabulous finds and fresh ideas.  My daughters are getting older and are wanting to be a bigger part of the creating and not just beachcombing.  We shall see what their individual styles can bring to the table.  I have full confidence in them all.



As for me, I wanted to start the year off doing something nice for my fellow kitty friends.  So I have decided to help out a local non kill animal shelter that helps cats and kittens find homes.  I will be donating 20% of my profits from Lake Erie Beach Glass for the months of January and February to Orphan Angels http://orphanangels.weebly.com/ .   Please visit their site and consider making your own donation as well?  Check them out on Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/Orphanangels and give them a "Like!"  My daughter Hanna is also volunteering her time to help clean litter boxes and socialize the kitties.  There is something to be said about giving and helping.  It certainly is rewarding.  Feel free to give me suggestions for a charity in the month of March!

No comments: