Thursday, September 24, 2009

I MADE ETSY'S ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY GUIDE!

I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am to find that I made the front page of today's (September 24th, 2009) Environmetally Friendly Guide on ETSY! I had just listed that ring only an hour prior to the guide's posting. Etsy is such a wonderful on-line venue for both artists AND for those who are just looking for handmade or vintage items. I have fallen in love with Etsy.

Maker's marks are the company stampings or logos that you would find underneath your china and pottery plates, cups, and saucers. They are amoung a favorite of mine to find when beach combing the shores of Lake Erie.

This particular piece was set in a sterling silver bezel with an adjustable band. It turned out awesome! I plan on taking it to KADA Gallery in Erie, Pa. where I have several pieces of my work on hand. I'm just wondering if Kathy, the gallery owner will become the new owner of this piece because if you know Kathy you know she has a soft spot for rings! :0)

Several other great items that are eco friendly also share the lime light! Go ahead and click on them if you find one of interest to you. :0)

2 comments:

Janice said...

YAY! I am VERY excited for you. :)
Janice

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...beautiful selection and your piece fits in so well.